Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Small Family Affair

I got to be a part of a beautiful event this weekend.  This couple was a joy to work with, and even with some clouds in the morning...the rain stayed at bay.  I loved being able to get more involved than I normally do, by creating and assembling the decorations for the wedding and reception.  It was pure joy for me.


These are the LED candles I put together for the outdoor hightops


These are the monogram wreaths for the front French doors

The quality isn't great, but the tulle, lights, and kissing balls I had assembled in the two months leading up to the big day

The bride used this stair case for her walk down the aisle

Love how the front walk way turned out!

The cake table

There were heavy hors d'oeuvres and a dessert table in addition to the wedding cake





The sitting room turned into where the bride and groom took vows



The bride and her brother before walking down the aisle

The front French doors

No comments:

Post a Comment