Monday, January 12, 2009

Just the Beginning

Welcome to Allen Event Designs. I started wedding planning when a friend asked me to plan her big day, because of my reputation for organization. Since the start of that planning process almost two years ago, I have begun to plan weddings as more than just a hobby. Brides and vendors alike have commented that they have never seen someone pay as close attention to detail as I do, and I pride myself on that fact for two reasons. One, everyone loves surprises, but not on a day as important as your wedding day. Two, this day should be everything you've ever imagined and I can make that happen. I plan primarily in the Kansas City area, but I am willing to travel. In fact, I'm currently planning one wedding taking place in the heart of Chicago. If you have any questions, or would like to meet for a complimentary consultation please email me at alleneventdesigns@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty!
    I really love your blog!!
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too
    (I hope you like it ;) )
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete