Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog vs. Wedding Planning

I think I found it took more time to figure out how to work a blog, than it takes to plan a wedding! I think I have got it under control though, and have it looking they way I want now. No more regular blog template for me, I am stepping out of the blog box!

Last weekend I spent some time with one of my brides going over the monthly to-do list, and we had a great time. Her wedding is out-of-town, and so we went over out-of-state requirements for marriage licenses and how/when those would be taken care of. I will be flying in three days before her wedding to make sure she is staying relaxed and calm, and taking care of the last minute details before the "I Do's" are said. Looking forward to it!

Remember if you have any questions, or would like a complimentary consultation email me at alleneventdesigns@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment