Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Engagement Bling!

For those of you who are like me, you saw that celebrity couple "Brangelina" got engaged and immediately thought, "I wonder what the ring looks like?"  Well after scouting some photos, I came across the full scoop on the bling.  It's a $500,000 stunner in baguette diamonds that took Brad Pitt and Robert Procop a year to design and create.  Sounds like Brad has been thinking for a long time about popping the question, despite his claim in October 2006 and again in August 2009 that they will get married when "everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able."  Well, I guess he liked it, so he put a ring on it...

Here is a close up of the "simple" piece of jewelry:

Photo credit: E Online
I will say this piece suits her nicely! Of course I think it would suit any of us nicely to have a six carat stunner on our hand...and doubly good, have it be given by none other than Brad Pitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment