Monday, March 26, 2012

Things I'm In Love With Right Now

So right now, as the weather is getting nicer, these are some of the things I am in love with right now!

Right now the idea of a beach wedding is just magical.  Crisp white sand, bare feet, blue skies, and crystal water lapping along side the aisle.  What an ideal way to start the rest of your life together.  Perfection.  So with that little imagery, here are some things I would love to go with it:

Photo credit: HopeFaithInspire on Etsy ~ found here
Something sparkly to catch the light of that beach sunset...and better yet, it can be your something new and something blue!

Photo credit: halterneckwedding.onsugar.com ~ go here
I love the simple details of the top of the dress, the petite bows almost remind me of tiny starfish.  And the skirt seems to be made out of a very light linen, so beautiful!  It would go perfect with that starfish necklace!

Photo credit: Bella Beach Weddings

Photo Credit: Wedding Bee
Of course the groom has to be properly attired as well!  In the first photo I love the idea of a crisp khaki suit! Looks very complimentary with the beach setting.  It would get hot in the jacket though!  I would keep the pants and flip flops from the first photo and pair it with a linen shirt like the one in the second photo...except I would make it short sleeved. 

Photo credit: Unique Beach Wedding

Photo credit: Wedding X
As for colors I'd go with either various shades of blue hues or the bright pinks and coral trend.  Although that first picture (to me) is a bit too busy, I do love the shades of blue they used.  I love the simple elegance of the second photo though, and the colors pop perfectly! 

Photo credit: Wedding Hairstyles Blog
Of course it is your wedding day, and many (many many) photos will be taken, but I love this one!  Such a perfect capture to the end of a perfect day.  P.S. - I love the groom's outfit here too!

Photo credit: My Wed Decorations
Lastly, I love this idea for the guests...have them take the time to write a love note, a hopeful message, a prayer, or just a well-wish for the new couple, and then toss it in to the ocean for someone, one day to find.  How romantic!

So those are just a few of the things I am in love with right now.  Hope about you?  Do you love those things? Are you loving something else right now?  Share it here!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! It just makes me want to be on a beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog: http://thecinderellaproject.blogspot.co.uk

    Claims to be about weddings, plus you can be a follower. Maybe they will be able to give you more wedding blogs where you can be a follower and start to comment on things. Gain a following.

    ReplyDelete