Friday, January 6, 2012

Wedding Vendors Spotlight

   If you are a bride, one of the primary things on your mind (at any given time) is wedding vendors.  Who is the best?  Who should I avoid?  How much will this cost me?  Will I be happy with the end result?  It can be overwhelming, and at times you wish someone would just swoop in and tell you who to hire, who to avoid, and sign the contracts for you. 

   To make your job slightly easier, for 2012 I will be highlighting certain wedding vedors each month that I give my stamp of approval on, and suggest you consider them when hiring.  These vendors run the gamut from photographers, videographers, and hair stylists to event spaces, caterers, and bakers.  Of course if you are looking for a wedding planner to do the work for you, I can always offer my services (wink, wink), but here are some other vendors I think you should take a look at!

This month I am highlighting two creative photographers~  j. hamil photography and Life: by the Frenchs Photography.

j. hamil photography


Contact information: Get In Touch
Website: http://jhamilphotography.weebly.com/
Current Special: Mention that you saw this ad and get 5% off any package!
Style: Modern, Journalistic

Sample Work:







Life: by the Frenchs Photography

This husband and wife team provide creative, dynamic photography to capture life's most beautiful moments.  They cover everything from blossoming engagements and weddings to the blooms of children and families.  Chris and Allison's photography captures the candid joy, contagious laughter, and overall color of life's essence. 

Contact information: allisoncorrin@gmail.com
Website: http://www.lifebythefrenchs.com
Style: Photojournalistic

Sample Work:






2 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful Allison! I was joking with my sister last night about teaming up with you. We should do it sometime. Glad I get to be featured with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I love your work also! So inspiring! :) Id love to share ideas and locations!

    ReplyDelete