Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Busy

Just got back on Monday from Chicago, where I coordinated and was in a very elegant wedding. It's been so crazy lately with wedding preparations for this and other brides that I hadn't had a chance to write in over a month! I'm almost too busy to be writing now! I wanted to let you all know that the website has had some updates and pictures from the latest wedding added to it! Check it out at:

http://alleneventdesigns.weebly.com/


If you are one who checks this site regularly (or irregularly), drop me a line or leave a comment! I'd love to see who gets on here!

One last thing, for any brides out there currently in the planning process email me at alleneventdesigns@gmail.com if you would like a complimentary consultation. We can see where you are in the planning process, what services I could offer you, and see if a wedding planner would be a good fit for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment